Happy Friday friends!
And the Friday before a long weekend makes it even better! We are always really excited when we get Daddy home for an extra day. We also have family coming into town to spend the weekend with us and an end of summer pool party at my sister in law’s. It’s going to be a great weekend!
1. I have to share with you this sugar cookie recipe Brynlee and I made for our Fitted Tablecloth Tutorial photo shoot and they were so good!!! Seriously, some of the best I’ve had. They stayed super moist and soft for days after and the frosting was so good too! I would highly recommend making some if you have any holiday parties to attend this weekend, or even just for a special treat for the long weekend.
2. There are only a couple days left of Beauty Brands Lash Bash Event and you don’t want to miss out! So many great options for 50% off! My current favorite is Smash Box Full Exposure, the mascara wand is huge and really helps to feather out my lashes, zero clumping! And it make my lashes look super long!
3. I mentioned above that we have family coming into town as well as a pool party to attend. I’m going to make this breakfast casserole today so it will be easy to just pop in the oven in the morning. It is super hearty and great for feeding a crowd! I’ll also be making this dip to take to the pool party. Our family has dubbed this dip “The Perfect” because it is seriously that good!
4. Stranger Things… Have you watched this yet? We just finished season 1 this week and now I can’t wait for season 2. To be honest, Landon kind of had to talk me into this one. I’m not really a fan of scary movies/shows and the previews made me think that this show might be more that I would like. But really, its more intriguing than anything else. Definitely a show that you could easily binge watch, it was always hard when we had to turn it off for the night to wait until we had another opportunity to watch it. It kept you guessing the whole time! So good!
5. Labor Day Sales!!! There are so many good sales this weekend! I can’t wait to check them all out! What are some of your favorites? Anything you are shopping for this weekend!
Hope you all enjoy a nice, relaxing long weekend!