Old Navy has been having a ton of great sales recently! So when I saw their 40% with free shipping offer a couple of weeks ago, I took advantage and ordered some things for Brynlee.
1. This tutu dress is so fun! It’s super comfortable and Brynlee has deemed it her princess dress!
2. I love this little floral dress, it’s only $8 right now and is perfect for when Brynlee needs to be a little dressier, like a birthday party or when we go out to dinner.
3. The perfect, casual summer dress, I ordered it in two colors! It’s super comfy and perfect for school, the park or even to thrown on over her swimsuit after a day at the pool or splash pad.
4. These shorts are currently on sale for $6! And the floral print is super fun!
5. I have Brynlee wear these shorts under her dresses, they are light weight and allow her to still be her active/rambunctious self while still keeping her modest.
6. This swimsuit is so adorable!! I love the print and it has a cutout on the back that is perfection! Between pool days, going to the splash pad and swim lessons, we get a lot of use out of our swim wear and this one is less than $10!
7. I was planning on getting Brynlee a pair of Native’s this summer, but when I saw these for less than half the price I had to try them out! Plus the heart cutouts are the cutest! Brynlee has already gotten a ton of wear out of them. They are easy for her to slip on and have great traction for when we are at the pool or the splash pad so she doesn’t slip and fall.
8. I used to love Jellies as a kid, so when I saw these I had to get them for Brynlee. They are super similar to these mini melissa shoes for a fraction of the price. And Brynlee calls them her jelly bean shoes, which is pretty much the cutest thing ever!